Want to get caught up? Read these posts first:
- Finances: Penny Pinching Series Pt. 1
- Finances: Penny Pinching Series Pt. 2
- Finances: Penny Pinching Series Pt. 3
- Finances: Penny Pinching Series Pt. 4
Now that you understand in-store stacking let’s dive into online shopping stacking! This post will focus on online shopping and how stacking can help you save some big bucks.
It’s simple – here’s the break it down…
- Start by making an Ebates , Swagbucks or Ibotta account. (First stack)
- To read more about these two websites read these two posts:
- Search for store that you want to shop from on Ebates/Swagbucks and shop through them if available. (Second stack)
- Tip: choose the one who offers the most cash back
- See if there is a store coupon or discount code that applies to what you are looking to purchase. (Third Stack)
- You can find these on the website itself, on other websites
- Check if there are store rewards offered for buying this particular item. (Fourth Stack)
- Rewards can be things like money off your next purchase, a free item with purchase, etc.
- Use a rewards credit card, store rewards from a previous purchase or discounted gift card that you bought on a website like raise.com to pay for your purchase. (Fifth Stack)
So yes, this has one less stacking opportunity than your typical in-store shopping trip but don’t let that fool you! Online shopping can save you big bucks!