It’s that time of year to reflect on the past year and see if we really did accomplish the resolutions we made.
Our 2019 resolutions were:
- Incorporate dedicated weekly communication & reflection
- We did well for the first part of the year, it became more difficult to dedicate time to this as our lives got busier.
- Continue on our journey to becoming parents
- We got pregnant twice! However we lost both pregnancies. So we are parents, to two beautiful and very special angel babies.
- Buy a house
- We did it, I can’t believe we did it. This was a far reaching goal but we accomplished it!
- Be a better husband by listening more (Jon)
- Jon and I agree that he has done a great job listening more!
- Be a better wife by being more patient (Angie)
- We agree that I made progress on this but there is still work to be done. Patience has never been my strong suit.
- Reach our goal weights and maintain our healthy lifestyles
- We did a very good job of reaching our goals! Maintaining our healthy lifestyle was challenging with all the travelling we did this year but overall I would say we did a really good job of staying on track.
- Get routine physicals and check-ups
- This one we did not do at all, ugh.
- Participate in a 5k or take a long hike
- We did not accomplish this one either, however I walked much more and Jon worked out very consistently.
- This one had to be cancelled due to our miscarriage.
- We never got to this one unfortunately.
- Or this one…
- Las Vegas
- We did however travel to Vegas almost once a month, every month!
- Read more books (Angie)
- I didn’t get to this one as much as I would have liked to.
- Get more organized (Angie)
- This one was a win! I found some new tools that really helped me get organized.
- Slow down and live in the moment (Jon)
- Yes, even though this has been an extremely busy year we were able to slow down and enjoy our time.
- Start our YouTube Channel (Both)
- Not this year unfortunately.
Did you stick to your New Years Resolutions? Let me know in the comments below!