It’s that time of year to reflect on the past year and make plans for the upcoming year. We’ve decided to share some of our resolutions with you:
- Take dancing lessons (a way to connect and spend time with each other)
- Have a baby
- Settle into our home
- Be a better husband by taking on more responsibilities (Jon)
- Be a better wife by being more patient (Angie)
- Get back down to our goal weights and maintain our healthy lifestyles
- Get routine physicals and check-ups
- Exercise more consistently
- Grand Canyon
- Explore Nevada
- Get more organized (Angie)
- Work on my patience (Jon)
- Start our YouTube Channel (Both)
- Learn more about home maintenance (Both)
- Explore restarting Cookie Rebellion (Both)
What are your resolutions for the upcoming year? Share in the comments!
One Comment Add yours
I’m so very happy for you two! Proud, too!
You’re doing all the right things, at the right times! I will continue to send love and prayers to you!
It’s time for the next chapter!
All my love,