January – Our 9 year anniversary of being together, explored Grand Central Market for the first time and a wonderful all clear diagnosis was received for someone very special.
February – Valentine’s Day & Fort MacArthur Air Raid of 1942 Reenactment.
March – A wedding and we traveled to San Francisco.
May – Another wedding and we started Keto.
June – Lots of travel, Ohio and more and Las Vegas.
July – Jon’s birthday! And the beginning of our first IUI treatment.
August – Continuation of our first IUI treatment and a negative result.
September – A Bachelorette party, a Bachelor party and a fun Catalina Island trip.
October – My Birthday, our 3 year wedding anniversary, a much needed trip up Highway One and Jon traveled out of town for work. Celebrated Halloween to the fullest!
November – Final wedding of the year (not ours although I know we look like newlyweds 😊), and our second HSG test.
December – Jon traveled out of town for work and we traveled to Las Vegas once more before the end of the year and lots of Holiday festivities.
What we learned in 2018…
- Focus more on the quality of friends not the quantity.
- Never invest more time and energy into relationships. If you aren’t important to people, they shouldn’t be important to you.
- Sometimes it is necessary to remove toxic people from your lives and if they remove themselves from yours, even better.
- We are stronger than we think, and things do get better.
- If people are important to you show them, make time for them.
- Travel more and explore!
- Life is too short not to experience great things. Take chances and enjoy life.
- You are capable of more than you give yourself credit for.
- Make good choices and prepare for the future.
- Tell people you love them, all.the.time.
- Don’t take the ones your love for granted because you never know when they won’t be there anymore.